Terms and Conditions
- We may collect Personal Information through our Web site, social media pages, e-mail, or other digital services or platforms.
- We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases and marketing partnerships.
- We may collect your Personal Information when you visit an Karma store or repair facility, attend a tradeshow, sign up for a test drive, place an order over the phone, or contact our customer services or sales departments.
- Respond to inquiries and fulfill requests made online, in person, or over the phone.
- Complete purchases.
- Provide customer service.
- Advise you of safety-related information.
- Advise you of changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Present you with products and offers tailored to your interests (consistent with your expressed preferences).
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Other InformationKarma may also collect and share information that cannot, on its own, be used to identify you. Our servers may automatically collect and store certain technical information when you visit or use our Web sites, mobile device-enabled Web sites or downloaded mobile applications (collectively referred to as “Sites”), including information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the device you use to connect to the Internet, browser type, device type, mobile device ID (“UDID”), screen size and resolution, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), the Site you came from and exited to, operating system, date/time stamp, and pages visited. If you give us your current physical location, for example, when you visit or use our Sites or enter your current address or ZIP code on our Sites, we may use and store that information to provide you with location-based information or messaging. If you do not want to give us your location, do not enter your current location on our Sites and do not allow your browser or mobile device to send it to us.Karma or its third-party service providers may place and read data stored (via session and/or persistent “cookies” or other device specific storage capabilities) on the device you are using. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device for a variety of purposes, including to identify your device and/or your account when you return to a Karma Site. You can generally remove, block, or disable cookies by using the settings located in your browser. If you decide to remove or not accept cookies, some features and services on our Sites may not work properly and the offers we provide when you visit or use our Sites may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests. Karma may also use other technologies, such as Web beacons, clear GIFs, tracking pixels and tags, when you visit or use our Sites or open an e-mail from Karma. To the extent permitted by applicable law, third parties, including our service providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different Web sites, including when you visit our Sites.Karma and its third party service providers may use information from our server logs, cookies and other technologies, in combination with information you provide, transaction information, and information that we or they collect from others, to develop, offer, deliver and improve our products and services, to offer products and services of our affiliates, marketing partners and other companies, to process your transactions, to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law. For example, we may use the information to:
- Operate Karma Sites.
- Deliver products and services to people who use our Sites.
- Understand how visitors use our Sites, assist us with resolving visitors’ questions regarding the use of our Sites, and determine whether the content on our Sites is effective.
- Improve our Sites and service offerings.
- Personalize your experience on the Sites and customize the communications and advertisements you receive from us, our affiliates and others.
- Deliver online and offline advertisements and other information about products or services offered by Karma, our affiliates, and others.
- Let us know which e-mails have been opened by recipients to understand the effectiveness of our marketing and other communications and to make those communications more useful and interesting to you.
How to Contact UsIf you have any questions or comments about this policy, you are welcome to write, email, or call us at:
9950 Jeronimo Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Last Updated October 2015